Skip to content
What is a Social Enterprise?
- We are a nonprofit company that employs people at a good living wage
- We incorporate a triple bottom line in our decisions: community, ecology, economy
- We share all profits with our community
- We incorporate “next generation thinking” – keeping our community in mind in all we do
- We take as a founding principle to share life’s bounty with those who are less fortunate
What does this mean?
- We work with communities across Canada to keep project benefits local
- We train and find employment for people who experience employment obstacles
- We develop training programs that help communities maintain resilience and self-reliance
Some of our projects: